Episode 2: Creating a solid foundation is the key to long-term success.
In this episode, I talk about all the things no other business podcast talks about – registering your business and obtaining your tax id. Sounds enticing, doesn’t it? Give me permission to bore you this ONE TIME – to talk about all the things you need to do before you start your business. It will be all unicorns and rainbows next time, I promise!
You don’t want to miss:
- Niching Down Your Business Idea
- Deciding on your company business structure
- Getting a BIN (Canada) or EIN (United States) for your business
- Setting up your business bank account and bookkeeping
- Preparing to set boundaries for your home office.
Links and resources:
- CRA: Registering your business.
- CRA: Setting up your business structure.
- CRA: Applying for your BIN
- IRS: Applying for your EIN
- Canadian Bank: Tangerine (Joelene’s referral code a.k.a Orange Key: 49626151S1 )
- S Banking: Spark Business Banking
- Episode Transcript/Blog post, with episode downloads
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of the business start-up training over the next few weeks!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!