You have thought and heard, countless times, that motherhood is a thankless, underpaid job, right? Well, I hate to say it, but so being a business owner. I learned the hard way that starting my own business wasn’t all about coffee dates with girlfriends or a large boost in my income. But, like being a Mom, I just jumped right in, learned every day, and worked hard at being good at it.
So should you.
With no explanation needed for each item on the list, here are ten underestimated reasons why moms make the best business owners.
- They are great at uniting people.
- Moms have mastered the art of event planning.
- Natural leadership instincts.
- Amazing negotiators.
- Multitaskers – if you can call it that.
- Strong problem solvers.
- They have the ability to meet urgent deadlines.
- They are always asking a lot of questions.
- Know how to deliver bad news gently.
- Moms understand the importance of planning ahead.
This is just TEN reasons why moms make amazing business owners. This list could have easily been the top 100 reasons but that would defeat the purpose. My goal, for this article, is to help you realize why you will make a great business owner.
If you are still unsure, read this article on why starting your own business is a good idea.
Tell me, what are some of the underestimated superpowers you have that makes you an amazing mom and great business owner? I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below or over on V-Net, the Virtual Studio’s Facebook group.