Attention Entrepreneurs & Service Providers: If you’re tired of struggling to make ends meet, working crazy hours, and feeling like a fraud, you need to know…
How to Finally Go From “Wannabe” Entrepreneur to
Rock Star Business Babe…
Stop the overwhelm, overwork, and under-appreciation, and build a business you’ll be proud of…
How frustrated are you right now?
If you’re anything like the business owners and service providers I speak with every day, you’re probably working way more hours than you want to, and getting far less accomplished than you need to.
You beat yourself up about your “lack of productivity” (even though it’s really NOT your fault) and you look at all the others who seem to have it all together (they don’t) and you wonder, “What the heck is wrong with me?”
Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. The real problem is…
No One Prepared You For The Nitty-Gritty, Down-And-Dirty Work Of Running A Business
Sure, everyone and her dog has a course or a blog or an eBook about hot new marketing strategies and following your passion and filling your mailing list with potential clients.
And don’t get me wrong. That stuff is super important!
But you know what else is important? Having the freedom to live your life, and that means…
- Not spending all day struggling with stubborn tech.
- Not losing sleep over your feast or famine finances.
- Not wasting yet another weekend re-inventing the wheel.
If you’re still working way too hard, then you have to know that the truly successful business owners aren’t working 14-hour days, and they’re not wondering how they’re going to pay the electric bill.
Instead, they’ve built a sustainable, repeatable, scalable business, and you can, too. In fact, you don’t really have a choice.
Trust me when I say…
You’re On The Fast Track To Business Burnout
If you’ve ever had a fleeting (or maybe not so fleeting) thought of just getting a JOB again, then you know what I’m talking about.
- Your to-do list gets longer every day.
- Your bank account is suffering.
- And you? Well, you’re just exhausted.
- You’re working seven days per week, and most of them still in your pajamas because you don’t even have time to shower and dress.
And if you’re not there yet…just wait. It’s inevitable unless you do something to fix what’s broken.
That is why you are here! Introducing…
Business Management Bootcamp: The Business Management Course For Every Entrepreneur
If you want to turn your self-employment gig (JOB) into a real business that supports you without stressing you out, then this step-by-step workshop is for you.
In four, in-depth modules, we’ll build a rock-solid foundation, create repeatable, scalable systems, and make some critical mindset adjustments, so you can step away from the overwhelm and into your boss-lady role.
Sound good? Here’s everything we’ll cover…
Without a solid foundation, no business will survive for long. Module one is all about giving your business the support it needs to thrive. We’ll dig deep into…
- Narrowing your focus and clarifying your goals—without this, you’ll just be swimming in circles and getting nowhere.
- An 8-point competitor comparison—because if you don’t know exactly what she’s offering and what makes her different, you cannot hope to stand out.
- A 4-step exercise to nail your brand—thoughtful consideration here will immediately differentiate you from the competition.
- What you MUST know about business entities—if you’re still operating with nothing more than a personal PayPal account, this is a must-read.
- 3 low-cost resources every online entrepreneur needs in her back pocket—study them and keep the information on file…you’ll be glad you did!
- Why your schedule is the most important plan you make every day—and how to create one that works for you!
- The FIRST step you must take to get your finances under control—without this, everything else will be a struggle.
- The monthly to-do you can’t afford to skip—this business cornerstone will ensure you’re always moving in the right direction.
- What you need to know about business roles, and how they impact your success.
Once you’re on a good solid foundation, it’s time to position yourself for massive scale. That means implementing systems that work smoothly, so you’re not continually re-inventing the wheel at every step.
In Module 2, I’ll share all the details about:
- 3 options for every task you do—and how to choose the right one for your business right now.
- 4 important considerations when shopping for new systems—don’t get stuck on features and benefits without reviewing this section first.
- 5 critical questions to ask before you choose your email platform—and 8 top-tier choices to check out!
- How to choose the right website builder for your business—plus my personal favorite pick.
- What to look for in a web host—miss this important step and you may find yourself with unexpected downtime right in the middle of a big launch!
- 3 easy ways to keep your team organized—even if right now you’re a team of one!
- 3 tools to make appointment scheduling painless—and even collect payment and other information at the time of booking!
No business survives for long with poor cash flow, and that includes small online startups like yours. Not only that, but the stress that comes from worrying about money all the time will kill that freedom you crave and have you working endless hours without vacations or time off.
You’d be better off to have a job, don’t you think?
So in Module 3, we’re going to clean up those money mindset issues and set up some easy systems to keep the cash flowing evenly from month to month and year to year, including…
- 21 expenses you must remember to add to your budget—including one that no one wants to consider (but we all have to).
- 3 types of income every business should be earning—the right mix of these will ensure a smooth balance sheet every month…no No more feast or famine for you!
- A tool you’ll absolutely love for planning your finances—even if you hate budgeting (really).
- How to make bookkeeping painless—or at least easier.
- 3 invoicing and accounting tools made just for freelancers and consultants—including one specifically designed for Canadian entrepreneurs.
- Why financial awareness is the most empowering tool you have—and how to get (and keep) it.
Here’s where most entrepreneurs struggle. You know you need help to achieve your goals, but how do you find the time to hire and train the right people?
Module 4 has all the answers, including…
- 2 things you must do before hiring a virtual assistant—skipping these will make your first outsourcing plan a colossal waste of money!
- The “litmus test” that will tell you if a VA is the right fit for you or not—nail this, and you’ll save yourself (and your potential VA) a lot of frustration.
- How to go beyond testimonials and references—this one trick might just save you from making a huge mistake.
- 7 topics to cover during your first meeting with a new VA—this quick chat will tell you everything you need to know about your potential team members.
- Where to find the best contractors for every task—and every budget.
- How to effectively train and manage your team—including a done-for-you solution that will save you hours of time every month.
- “Must-have” documentation every business needs—and how to easily create it!
- 7 reasons you need a contract—and why your new VA should want one as well.
- 13 things you can outsource right now—and this list is literally just the beginning!
Here’s the bottom line: systems are important, and automation makes business management much easier, but unless you’re outsourcing, you’re still working too hard.
Don’t let your money fears hold you back from taking this big step toward growth. Module 4 makes it easy.
Listen, you can’t continue to operate your business the same way you always have and expect to attain your income and lifestyle goals.
You absolutely must uplevel, and that means adding good systems, getting clear on your money (both your goals and the reality of where you’re at right now), and moving the “busy” work off your desk. Only then will you have the time freedom and mental capacity to truly grow.
It all starts with this program. Together we’ll build the foundation from which you will soar.
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars but I can promise you this: you will finally have the tools and strategies you need to build a profitable, sustainable business…and you’ll do it with a lot less stress than you have right now.
How much is that worth to you?
Please keep in mind, due to the nature of the products, I am not able to process refunds after the payment has been made. Please be sure you are ready to make this commitment to you and your business.
Don’t forget to check out the Studio’s Workshop on Facebook, which is where all the conversations happen – The Virtual Studio Workshop Group is where you will find business-focused training and support for female entrepreneurs.
With a learning structure created to encourage you to be creative, take action, and be responsible for your business journey. There will be weekly training with live video and free downloads from inside the Virtual Studio Classroom, to help you take your business to the next level.