As your mentor and coach, I agree to abide by the following: COACHING CODE OF ETHICS
- I will not knowingly misrepresent my knowledge or expertise either publicly or privately, and I will be transparent regarding my education, certifications, and other qualifications.
- I will hold all discussions with my clients in the strictest confidence, except where doing so may cause harm to others.
- I will not provide information or advice that I do not believe in or that I would not personally follow.
- I will honour all agreements with my clients and others, including contracts, scheduling, and assigned tasks.
- I will not knowingly take any monetary, professional or other advantages of any coach/client relationship.
- I will conduct myself in accordance with this code of ethics whenever I am engaged in any coaching relationship or capacity.
Coaching Confidentiality Agreement
In order for us to work together with integrity, it’s important for us to agree to hold all of our conversations in confidence. Toward that end, you and I agree to never share the following information with others, unless mutually agreed upon ahead of time:
- Financial information, including earnings, goals, and coaching fees
- Proprietary business information or processes
- Coaching strategies and techniques
- Business-related purchases or investments
- Any recorded conversations, whether video, audio or transcribed
- Notes and task lists
- Any documentation related to our coaching relationship, such as legal agreements, pre-call and post-call review forms, checklists, and questionnaires
COACHING CODE OF ETHICS