Showcase Your Expertise
Your Credibility and Experience is the Key to a Growing Business
Your expertise should be sown both on and offline. Never be afraid to market yourself because you can’t control the search engine rankings and you don’t want to depend on ‘hope’ marketing. That’s a very passive way to run your business; HOPING that people will find you.
No matter what stage of business you’re in today, whether you just opened your doors or have had a string of clients for years, today is the day to concentrate on building your credibility and sharing your expertise with the world.
So, be proud of your success and plan on sharing it with your audience.
Be visible online and offline, be vocal, tell people what you do, share your experiences, offer advice. THIS will build your credibility and you will gain more visibility, thereby gaining new followers and potential new clients.
You’re a smart business owner and you know your knowledge and experience will make a difference in someone’s life. But how can you do this without coming off as salesy or spammy?
Good news: You CAN do this with the Showcase Your Expertise Bootcamp!
The Step-by-step Business Session covers:
- Step 1: Identify Your Zone of Genius
- Exercise: Identify your zone of genius
- Step 2: Challenge Your Own Assumptions
- Exercise: Compare your business with your competitor’s business
- Step 3: Your Story, Your Brand
- Exercise: Tell your story
- Exercise: Create your ideal reader avatar
- Step 4: Update Your Bio with Specifics
- Exercise: Create or update your professional bio
- Step 5: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
- Exercise: Organize your photos and brainstorm what type of photos to take/share
- Exercise: List where these photos are kept and where you will share them
- Step 6: Brag a Little
- Exercise: List podcasts you want to be featured on
- Exercise: List of TV programs you want to be featured on (think local and national)
- Exercise: List radio programs you want to be featured on (think local and national)
- Step 7: Speak Your Piece
- Exercise: Find local and national speaking events
- Exercise: List the event names, organizers and speaker application process
- Step 8: Gather Testimonials
- Exercise: Gather names + numbers of clients who might give testimonials
- Exercise: Automate your testimonials
- Step 9: There’s More to Life Than Business
- Exercise: Be more social on social media
Promoting your business in a true-to-you, cohesive manner and build your credibility today!