Success is only guaranteed when you truly commit to the hard work involved.
Together, we are unstoppable.
You don’t have to figure it all out yourself, by working together, hands-on in your business, and applying all of my knowledge we will turn your passion into a thriving business!
I’m 100% committed to your business success & helping you live your dream life.
What others are saying…
“Joelene came alongside me as I was starting my business. She was very thorough, asking lots of questions in order to get a feel for how I wanted my business to grow.”
“Joelene has been an absolute blessing! It has helped me in so many ways, and I look forward to diving straight into my business with a goal-driven mentality with a positive outlook.”
“The Virtual Studio is one of those rare gems you come across once in a blue moon – Joelene is extremely talented, incredibly personable and utterly indispensable. Within days of making her acquaintance, I could not remember how my business, or I, got along without her or The Virtual Studio”
“Before working with Joelene and The Virtual Studio, I was at a mentally draining 9-5. In this position, I lost a lot of myself – confidence, joy, passion for my career – something had to change. For years I dreamed of running my own graphic design business, but could never bring myself to make the jump. Finally, I took The Virtual Studio’s 12WTF course. The course was laden with resources and tools that supported me from those early planning stages to building and maintaining my current day to day workflows.
I had the opportunity to work closely with Joelene, and she proved herself to be an extremely knowledgeable and supportive coach. I work for myself now, and I feel like I’ve been brought back to life.”
As your coach, I agree to abide by the following:
Coaching Code of Ethics
- I will not knowingly misrepresent my knowledge or expertise either publicly or privately, and I will be transparent regarding my education, certifications, and other qualifications.
- I will hold all discussions with my clients in the strictest confidence, except where doing so may cause harm to others.
- I will not provide information or advice that I do not believe in or that I would not personally follow.
- I will honour all agreements with my clients and others, including contracts, scheduling, and assigned tasks.
- I will not knowingly take any monetary, professional or other advantages of any coach/client relationship.
- I will conduct myself in accordance with this code of ethics whenever I am engaged in any coaching relationship or capacity.
Coaching Confidentiality Agreement
In order for us to work together with integrity, it’s important for us to agree to hold all of our conversations in confidence. Toward that end, you and I agree to never share the following information with others, unless mutually agreed upon ahead of time:
- Financial information, including earnings, goals, and coaching fees
- Proprietary business information or processes
- Coaching strategies and techniques
- Business-related purchases or investments
- Any recorded conversations, whether video, audio, or transcribed
- Notes and task lists
- Any documentation related to our coaching relationship, such as legal agreements, pre-call and post-call review forms, checklists, and questionnaires