Episode 4: Create and Design Your Brand Identity
Aside from what service or products you offer your brand is going to play a very large role in your success. Mr. Bezos is right, your brand is a representation of you, which is why it is imperative to put together a good strategy. Branding is not just about your fonts, colours, logos and design it also is about your values, your purpose and the message you are putting out there.
In this episode we talk about the 7 VERY important pillars in creating your brand identity that will help you create your unique and authentic brand.
You don’t want to miss:
- Choosing your authentic voice.
- Ensuring your Mission and your vision are clear.
- Knowing your target audience.
- Choosing a business name.
- Creating a defined colour pallet.
- Using a professional design.
- Staying unique.
Links and resources:
- Download my free Brand Clarity & Design Workbook
- Follow me on Instagram: @thevirtualstudio
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my business start up lessons, in the coming weeks.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!